Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Lil Update

I am such a horrible friend!!!
RANDOOOOOooooooooo......
HAPPY SUPER BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
there isa no excuse no reason...for my lack of remebering!!!
the only thing i can say for myself was tat i hv bn juz a lil preoccupied wif uni and stuff...plus since i lost my fone all the b'days hv bn lost...
but still no excuse..
i m sorry...
i will make it up to u...
I PROMISE!!
lunch on me!!...
anyways..the reason for my memory loss and behaviour.....
IMU....
well IMU is IMU...i guess...livin in the hostel is fun to a certain extent...freedom lah basically...very dangerous in my hands...lol!...orientation was madness but FUN like crazy....so far lectures r okay...but quite alot of self study...1st exams r on the 20/6/08...here r some pics tat dont need any explaination...












1 comment:

ranpreet said...

hey..itz okla..thankz neiwayz..
u lost ur phone??!? haha..i had lost mine too...n there's a story to it...
Well call me..we so need to catch up!
Btw,some of ur pic's do need explanation...but then again do i really wanna know wut u were up to..?!